We hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
The band wanted to share some of the things they are thankful for in honor of the holiday. We'd love to hear about whar YOU are thankful for! Leave us a comment and let us know!
1) My family and friends, many who coming over to our house for Thanksgiving.
2) Music, been composing and playing a lot! I love being a bassist and always have gratitude that the universe chose to play the bass.
3) My Zen practice and all my Sangha brothers and sisters!
1) For my family and friends, both human and animal... I would be nothing and nowhere without them. They give me love,support and give my life meaning.
2) Music - My life would be colorless and empty without it...
3) Health - both physical and mental - a blessing taken for granted too often.
4) I am grateful to be allowed choice... what to eat, to believe, to listen to.
1) All the pottery I'm able to make in the midst of all the music I'm able to make
2) All the close friends I have all over the world... and deeply thankful that most of them are passionate people!
3) I have a brother and sister to share Thanksiving with
4) All the AMAZING new technology that allows me to be so public in thanks!
5) That it's the holiday season!
1) My family (especially Brian and Lucy) and my friends
2) The feeling I get when I see something beautiful in nature like the Hudson River or the leaves changing on the trees.
3) Music, especially singing because it is one of the things that gives me the most pleasure, where I can express myself and my feelings
And here is a special Thanksgiving tidbit from our fan, Olivia: