We get a lot of requests from fans for a lullaby CD. As of now, we're working on some other great things, so a lullaby CD isn't in the very close future. However, we thought we would compile a list of lullaby-CD worthy songs that you can make yourself!
See the bottom of this post for info on making your own CD.
If you click on any song, it will link to the song on the iTunes store in case you don't have a CD!
Under a Shady Tree:
Whaddaya Think of That:
17) In The Clouds
Make a CD using iTunes!
1) Load all the songs you are interested in into iTunes.
2) Create a playlist by clicking the bottom left corner's "+" - name the playlist ("Laurie Berkner Lullaby") by double clicking on it.
3) Click on "Music" and drag all your desired songs onto the playlist name
4) When you've finished dragging, arrange your songs within the playlist (we suggest putting the songs with *'s at the beginning and end)
5) Once you're satisfied with the order (ask your kids for help!), insert a blank CD and click "Burn Disk" at the bottom right of your playlist page. (See photo above)
6) Burn the CD, label it, and enjoy! Make sure you recycle old jewel cases for your new CD!