We love the fact that music goes hand-in-hand with exercise, and we especially love how dancing is so much for fun ALL ages, big and small.
For the smallest person, groovin' to the music helps teach about our bodies, how to move them, how to best use them, and how to start out life in a healthy way. But EVERYONE enjoys letting loose and shakin' it down!
Our new DVD, Party Day!, features lots of songs to dance to - just check out this video for "Shake Your Body Down":
So, here is a list of our favorite LBB songs to move to:
1) I’m Gonna Catch You (tons of different kinds of movement)
2) Walk Along the River (different steps and dance moves)
3) Drive My Car (driving motions)
4) My Energy (lots of different dance and step movement)
5) I Know a Chicken (shaking, circles, etc)
6) We Are the Dinosaurs (stomping)
7) I Really Love to Dance (free-for-all dancing, other hand motions)
8) Moon Moon Moon (hand motions)
9) Open Your Heard (hand motions)
10) Pig on Her Head (following directions of movement – toe touches, etc)
11) Shake Your Body Down (will be on our new DVD coming out July 26th)
You can find mp3’s of all of these songs on iTunes: http://ax.search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/search?entity=song&media=all&page=1&restrict=true&startIndex=0&term=laurie+berkner or Amazon.com